Job Search and Transition
Do you feel like you're losing your mind because you're floundering in your job search?
Does it seem like the online applications you submit are going into a big black hole?
Do you feel discouraged because your job search seems to be moving slower than you anticipated?
Today’s job marketplace is the most competitive in decades and often feels overwhelming. You may be feeling rejected and discouraged if you're wasting time on ineffective job search methods. As a result you may find you're spending too much time in a dissatisfying role - or even languishing in unemployment.
It's been reported that 75% of positions never become an advertised opening - these "hidden" jobs are filled before the thundering herd of job applicants see them posted online. Tapping this "hidden" job market will greatly expand your opportunities.
Once you've secured an interview, you'll need to shine as you answer questions and then excel in your follow-up documents. This will enable you to stand out from the handful of other final candidates and secure the offer. We make it clear that you are the perfect candidate.
Our Job Search Package includes the following services:
- 3, 1-on-1, 50-minute coaching sessions covering communicating your brand, targeted job search, networking, and Interviewing
- Guides for Targeted Job Search, Advanced Networking, Interviewing to Communicate your Brand, and Executive Salary Negotiation
- Correspondence templates for cover letters, networking letters, thank you letters
- 90-day Action Plan template
A La Carte Services Include:
- Starter list of 100 target companies by Geography and SIC Code
- 25-minute, Weekly Check-in Sessions providing accountability, encouragement and momentum
- Custom written Cover Letter, References Dossier, Marketing Plan, Networking Letter, Biography
- Locating contacts – obtain contact name, email, phone
- Company Research – provide research and dossier on company targets
- Done for you job search – all you do is press send (inquire for more details)
Click above to learn about packages that include Job Search / Transition: